View Single Post
      11-04-2017, 04:10 PM   #1
MrYLT
Private
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 E53/G05, Porsche 911 SC

Garage List
To wait or not to wait? What's your opinion?

Need your thoughts on this guys...

Today I went to my BMW dealership to test drive the M2 and I was going to put a deposit for the oncoming M2 CS/Competition.

But when I was dealing directly with the director he proposed me something totally different (lol like it was already easy to choose): taking a M2 DKG not LCI but "fully" loaded, brand new that he is driving, with max 5000 kilometers on the clock, lease it and put a deposit for a CSL (for what it is, no warranty at all for sure).

So now I'm facing two plans:
- Taking this M2 which as two problems for me : not a LCI M2 and DKG transmission. But makes me own a M2 pretty fast and save some cash money. And directly put a deposit for the CSL and dream for the next two or three years of a call announcing me I have a slot in production. Bad thing, there is already 2/3 deposits done for the CSL model in my area.
Good things: LBB, Harman Kardon, Moon roof and all the others cool options. And the opportunity maybe to have a chance to buy a CSL one day.
- Wait for the M2 Competition and buy it (by lease or not, not exactly the point). And forget the CSL. Something afraid me a bit: the director told me he has none info yet and they need to do their selling plan for next year before end of the month. If a M2 is coming with new features they would have known it already to adapt their selling objectives for 2018. Did he lie? Don't know...

Regarding the test drive: it was awesome. I was really really really impressed. When I was back behind the desk to talk business I was just thinking about going back behind the steering wheel and drive and drive and drive until I was running out of gas.

Ps: deeply sorry for my English. Not my mother tongue but I'm trying my best with passion!

Instagram: @MrYLT
Appreciate 0