Captain
England
Rep
Drives: BMW G01 xDrive M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by satz View Post
Hi all
finally got my X2 last week!

Anyway, today when I received a call on my mobile which was connected via bluetooth, the call rang on Idrive, which I answered.

However, then I noticed that neither of us could hear each other... I could hear his voice very faintly.

Then I realised that the phone (Iphone 5se), was not defaulting to 'BMW..." under the Speaker options. It was showing the Iphone.

Later I got someone at the dealership to call my phone several times, and similar things happened. Sometimes it would answer on the BT system correctly, but within 5 seconds would switch to the phone instead..

Removed the connection from car and tried again... still happened. Not every call.

Anyone else had this issue?

cheers
The answer is no, if there are problems it is usually with android as The iPhone appears to be BMW preferred product (apart from making CarPlay difficult!) for telephony set-up. I would suggest you check the function using a different newer iPhone, if you have the same problem then the dealer needs to fix, if newer phone works o.k then You have your answer.
Appreciate 0