Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: SGM 135I

Garage List
2008 135i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtsherri View Post
I could ask the guy that tunes my cars, as he's rolled at least a few hundred cars on that dyno now... He's generally REALLY good about estimating both what a car will end up making on that dyno, as well as others.

And I know that "all Mustang dynos are heartbreakers," but I've honestly not seen another that reads as low as this one. Based on what my car put down, I'd have to imagine they'd be quite impressive on a Dynojet.

Hit me with your guess and I'll let you know what Tony comes up with.
Well since my car has a similar setup as the 335xi I would say it should put down at least 350+ to the wheels on a Dynojet (less than my car due to the all-wheel drive). Both the 335i and the 135i w/JB3 should put in excess of 350+ WHP on a dynojet with those mods....and I am also curious...since the Mustang Dyno you were using puts a real "load" on the car...wouldn't that be variable? So if the load was set to high would it not affect the final WHP outcome (and please everyone we already know that each dyno is different, its all subjective, etc, etc..we are speaking speculatively)? I am no expert so that is why I am curious....
Appreciate 0