View Single Post
      05-09-2020, 05:13 PM   #1
MDJAK
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2020 M5

IND vs. JBSPEED CF Grill

So I hemmed and hawed over both offerings. JBSpeed being way cheaper. But I didn’t see the 3 painted stripes on the JBSPEED CF replacement grill, only on gloss black plastic on their website and I wanted the CF.

I also feel most times you get what you pay for and if IND is so much more expensive, it should be higher quality.

I ordered the CF grills from IND with the painted stripes and with ceramic coating. That came to about $945.

The grills arrived very quickly and are beautiful. The carbon fiber looks deep and has a great shine to it. The stripes begin on the rightmost vertical bars whereas they begin on the second from right on JBSpeed. Note IND does not show what the painted bars look like.

By placing them on the rightmost bars, it’s both hidden and smaller in comparison. Some may like that. Some may thing the painted bars are ridiculous. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and likes and dislikes.

Overall I like them.

Keep in mind if you are contemplating it, it’s not as easy to remove the OEM grills as shown on their video. While the top clips are easily pressed down to free the top of grill, the bottom is also held in with multiple clips and some broke in place, meaning came off the grills and lodged in the bottom above the bumper. They are easily pulled out, but just FYI.

Last edited by MDJAK; 05-15-2020 at 08:11 PM.. Reason: pics
Appreciate 2