Longbow64
_______
Rep
Drives: 15 M3, 13 X3 35i MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 90TT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbow64 View Post
I'll check mine next time I'm in there but when I bought my car used with coding already done, the AC was off every time and it drove me nuts. I went in there and changed the line. I believe they had it set to aktiv which drove me crazy.

This line is kind of like a double negative. It's titled MEMORY_OFF so you want it not active so memory is on.
Yep, that was exactly it. For some reason, I must have changed it to aktiv when I did some coding, but it took awhile for it to take effect. I went in tonight and changed it back to nicht_aktiv and immediately the blower came on (once I coded and saved the fdl, that is), which is what I had it on last time I drove the car. So, things should be fixed now.

Thanks, everyone
It's like that on one of the commonly used cheat sheets. I had to look at it twice too.