View Single Post
      09-14-2011, 07:09 PM   #12
luckyu
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i, 1998 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoko kai View Post

Ahh but your version 1 kit aka Sports Suspension kit are they BMW OEM parts? Or were you mixing different brands with the set up? I would've hoped that the upgrade would be same as a stock suspension bump feel but for looks be lowered for sure.

Because I'm looking for the one inch drop from stock to performance while still keeping it all BMW OEM parts while maintaining a no bump feel ride especially for the wife. Just for the long run for myself all BMW parts but if I did want to go KW it would be after I paid off the car, warranty is all done and wanted to make it aggressive as ever.

So correct me if I'm wrong ZSP is version 1 kit = Sport Susp. kit, ZHP is version 2 kit = Perf. Susp. kit, and ZPP is premium package suspension *I just read that somewhere I'm not sure.
Version 1 was an early version of the BMW Performance suspension, shocks only. BMW Performance springs were sold separately, by BMW. Now they're in the same kit (and hopefully work well together). ZSP is factory sports suspension. Yeah, KW and most coilovers are usually a big jump in terms of comfort.
2007 328i ZSP. M3 suspension: custom valved Bilstein shocks, Hyperco race springs, M3 lower control arms front and rear, M3 sway bars, and M3 subframe bushings. E46 front guide supports. Euro tail lights.
Appreciate 0