Rep
Drives: 991TT, F90 M5C, R230 SL55 AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ_F80ZCP View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonigan View Post
Quote:
I hope yours comes soon. I'm 3 weeks stuck at the port of exit in Germany.

So far 3 ships have left with an itinerary that include NJ/ NY, but I doesn't seem like I'm in any of them. Genius and the dealer have no insight and I don't see anything listed in the recall link (yet).
I'm now at 4 weeks at the port of exit in Germany. It looks like the next W&W ship bound for NY leaves on Jan. 25…fingers crossed I'll be on that
Quote:
Quote:
I hope yours comes soon. I'm 3 weeks stuck at the port of exit in Germany.

So far 3 ships have left with an itinerary that include NJ/ NY, but I doesn't seem like I'm in any of them. Genius and the dealer have no insight and I don't see anything listed in the recall link (yet).
I'm now at 4 weeks at the port of exit in Germany. It looks like the next W&W ship bound for NY leaves on Jan. 25…fingers crossed I'll be on that
Im on the same wait timeline also. Hoping my car gets on this next ship. How did you find out info when the next ship leaves??
W&W post the months schedules on their website (look under EU to NA routes). From there I looked at which itinerary included a stop in NY.

Unfortunately until it is on the ship, it's just a guessing game. Genius and the SA both say they have no insight until it is actually on the ship.

I'm sure the info is available, but Genius and my SA either don't want to do the legwork or truly don't have access
Appreciate 0