Major General
Egypt
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi RS5 coupe

Garage List
2018 Audi RS5  [0.00]
the iphone is not only built for AT&T
there is another world outside the states
its sold in a lot of countries and most countries where they don't screw over the consumer as they do here, allow you to unlock the phone once you terminate your contract.
in other countries, its illegalto sell a locked phone

the guy replied

"Hi,

Let me tell you some info about my phones :
- All phones are 100% original Apple iPhone 4 32GB made by Apple. I don`t have 16GB version.
- 100% FACTORY UNLOCKED
- They come in original sealed boxes with all original standard accessories.
- As you may know the iPhone 4 works with micro sim cards. I`ll give you for free a Micro Sim Card cutter in case you need it.
- Each phone have 1(one) year international Apple Care warranty . The warranty is valid once you activate the phone.
- You can use the phones with any sim card in any country. I have both colors : Black and White .
- I bought the phones from Apple Factory Foxconn and also this is the reason why i have low prices. If you don`t know Foxconn check this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foxconn

I can ship to you your country with UPS , DHL or FedEx with Air Express services(24h to 48h delivery) with tracking number.
The delivery is FREE and there are no customs taxes(i can send as a gift or put a low value i can even write that i send shoes or cloths). I ship from UK (no customs for EU)

As you can see on my description i don`t sell 1 phone, the MINIMUM ORDER is 3.
I have more than 20 phones available in stock and ready to be shipped.
Let me know how many phones do you want to buy so we can talk about payment.
Although the payment is through eBay i`ll not accept paypal. Paypal froze my account. Someone made a payment with a stolen paypal account.

Thanks !"
Appreciate 0