M-Pilot
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 981 Cayman GTS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mstigator View Post
I like how cntzl has to come into every single thread that's questioning his beloved M2C, which is not even for sale yet therefore no way of knowing if it's that great as he claims, and defend it's imaginary honor. That's dedication right there.

Of course the new filter will stifle the engine some what, most emission regulating parts do.
But as you can see most on here only care about modding for MOAR power, and it's nothing modding can't fix.
I'm just trying to answer people's questions and state my opinion on things that I like and I don't like. I point out the shortcomings of this car as much as I praise its improvements. So your observation is not very accurate. Hope you do a better job of tracking my posts next time.

Here are some of my posts about the M2C that you probably missed:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cntzl View Post
I still think they could have done a better job hiding that huge ass muffler. It even ruins the side view too.

Quote:
This is probably one of the biggest mufflers I've ever seen on a compact car. I agree, it might be due to the new particulate filter. However, 2019 M4 is supposed to get the same filter as well. I'm curious if BMW did any design change to the stock M4 muffler as well. Anyways, this muffler needs to go ASAP when I get the car.
Quote:
Yes, sounds exactly like an M3/M4 ZCP, not any better.
Quote:
I don't even think the grill is fancy. Current M2's grill looks better IMO. In terms of options, nobody knows until BMW NA releases pricing probably next month. People who put deposit down are just basically agreeing to pay MSRP with or without options.
You can also find several posts of me stating how S55 sounds like shit compared to N55 or first gen M2 still being a great overall M car for what it is but I'm not gonna do your homework for you.
Appreciate 3
AlpsRider2865.00
Poochie9104.50