View Single Post
      08-05-2016, 08:39 AM   #22
mu2002cs
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: i8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPChan View Post
It's Car week in Monterey. All the big auction houses are having car auctions. There are multiple car shows and there is historic racing at Laguna Seca. That being said BMW is celebrating its 100 year anniversary of being in business so it is a marquee that is being honored. All kinds of cars will be there but most if not all events will require ticket purchases.
On Friday, Legends of the Autobahn will feature the 100 years of BMW. This is a free event that is run by the BMW CCA and includes BMW, Mercedes and Audi (Porsche split off a couple of years ago). For more info go to Bmwcca.org and click on Celebrate BMW.

Also, on Saturday and Sunday, there will be over 100 BMW Race Cars, both private and From BMW, participating in the historic races at Laguna Seca. Also, there were will be a very large display of BMWs around the lake at Laguna Seca. No doubt, this will be the most significant display of BMWs you will ever see outside the Museum in Munich. Saturday will be the best day. I think it's too late to purchase tickets via the BMW CCA. However, you can purchase tickets via the Laguna Seca track. I think a full 3 day pass is $100.
Appreciate 0