Drives: BMW M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWAUDIO View Post
Carlos,
What does this do to my BMW Warranty ?
is the tune detectable by bwm ?
thanks
Hey,

Most Tuning solutions for BMW's or in this case all European cars we offer are read, edit, and write processes which mean we take the existing software and make changes and then that is loaded back onto your vehicle. The software is not detectable at the dealership level. Regarding "tuning" your vehicle, anyone that says a Manufacture like BMW will be pleased with this would be lying..but does it do anything to cause a red flag or anything along those lines, the answer is no. The F90 M5 goes back to the communication method used with the E chassis BMW's where we are able to perform a full read opposed to a partial ID and we continue to do those on a weekly basis (refer to E70 section). Our stage 2 does provide quite a bit of power but we left it well within the factory safety parameters and have also left power on the table not to "max" out the factory components.

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Please feel free to give me a call 786-401-6520 or email carlos@velosdesignwerks.com
Appreciate 0