View Single Post
      05-03-2018, 11:32 AM   #97
tcw495
Captain
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNALUZU View Post
Kinda scary how much the above quote describes me nearly perfectly. However, I am in my early 40s and a life long BMW driver (although I absolutely hate my current X5). Also, I do still have time to post on forums

But the part about being a CXX, having 3 kids, only making it to C&C once a year... yeah, life gets really busy. The M5 checks off a lot of categories all at once. This, coming from a guy who use to have stacks of race tires in my garage for 10-12 track weekends a year in my E46 M3, back before I was married. lol

My commute in my F10 M5 was the most relaxing time of the day for me. Looking forward to getting back in to an M5 when this X5 lease is up.
Much, but not all, of this registers with me as well. I'm much younger (26), but work 15+ hour days, don't quite have the money/garage space for a weekend car like a 911, so the M5 checks all my boxes. Get to drive fast and spice up my commute, it's big enough to drive around my wife and our friends, and if we have kids, there's space.

But...I also have some time to post on these forums.
Appreciate 1