View Single Post
      05-28-2019, 05:47 PM   #30
Pimpsy
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2019 M5C

Quote:
Originally Posted by josec70 View Post
Why would you not post about your experience, whether it's a positive one or a negative one? Many have posted both sides regarding these pads and not a soul has taken offense.

Not sure why you're so annoyed at others for sharing an experience that they deem positve nor how that construes promoting a company.

Bash away ..... I certainly could care less.
You post a lot for someone who could(n't) care less. How many posts do you think you've made regarding these pads?

Not trying to bash you or anyone, nor is it my intention to cause ill will, but let me point out that when you vociferously vouch for a company with obvious and serious quality and service issues...your rep suffers alongside them, for whatever that is worth; which given the context is likely not much.

However, at the very least, as a gentleman and regardless of my own experience, I personally would not continually encourage people to do business with any company under these circumstances.

I say this, admitting that I purchased these pads based on your personal recommendation only to receive a useless product and eat the labor for the failed install...as did the poster above. Hopefully others will read a little deeper and use more caution when relying on enthusiastic forum opinions.