View Single Post
      07-30-2021, 09:03 AM   #1
JayZap16
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: F82 M4, Merc GLE 63s, F90 M5

M5 Pulling Under Acceleration - BMW gives poor reasoning

So I picked up my 18 CPO'ed F90 earlier this month from a dealer in another state. When I got to my state i realized the car has couple strange behaviors with the handling.

First weird behavior, when the car is started and I begin to drive, it begins to pull to the right on the road, maybe a few degrees on the steering wheel to the left to counter the force. Then after a couple miles it goes away.The second weird behavior, under acceleration (mild or hard, especially on the highway) the car pulls decently to the left. It only does this in 4wd, less is 4wd sport and not at all in 2 wheel rear.

Alignment was checked twice, everything is in the green, techs searched for suspension issues such as blown bushing, no issues found. Now I am thinking, okay, is it the torque vectoring front diff distributing power not equally!?

Service advisor told me they think its my tires, I am running the OEM 19in wheels on Pirelli P Zeros, SA thinks the tires are too thick and warping under power. I dont buy it one bit.

What do you guys and gals think?
Appreciate 0