View Single Post
      06-22-2021, 06:42 AM   #1
Abran_tasrif
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M5

Bent Rim Repair shop in NY

Hi, I have a 2020 F90 M5 with 706M wheels black. My front wheel is slighty bent, picture attached below. It causes mild vibration at high speeds.

I went to a shop to fix it, they said since its on the outer side they need to use more heat and do it slowly and than powdercoat the rim again in black since it ll get ruined. I was fine with it, but the problem is it takes 3-4 days they told me.

They are not going to keep the car for 3-4 days in their shop. They also do not have a spare I can drive home if they decided to take the wheel off and keep it. I dont have a spare tire either. I park in the streets, no driveway, I cant jack up the car and keep it in a driveway. Im not sure how safe it is to keep it in the streets jacked up lol.

My only options are buying a new 706M wheel and just throwing the old one away, or buying a spare tire kit and using that, which is almost the same price as a 706M wheel so Better off buying the oem wheel.

Is there any shop in NY who can keep the car and fix the rim? I dont wanna buy another 706M wheel and throw my old one away when its not broken. Waste of money
Attached Images

Appreciate 0