HarryNal
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW M550I

Quote:
Originally Posted by afk8445 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryNal View Post
Few years back on my 2012 X5M I got a extended warranty with an aftermarket company. Something with the vanos on the cams. truck went into malfunction once they replaced both sides of the Vanos They noticed that the timing chain was loose they call the warranty company back it's required the entire engine transmission and front end to be dropped once it got approved and they dropped it then they noticed because the timing chain was loose it was grinding on the gear on the crankshaft and also when they remove the heads they noticed the valve stem seals were leaking (this is why I was burning oil) the company paid out $17,500.00 The only thing that sucked is because it was an aftermarket company they had to keep coming back-and-forth a few times to take pictures and to get everything approved by the time I get the car back it was 7 weeks
which company was that? this is not a bad outcome, a little annoying but very good outcome indeed
That was the last claim there was a few more before that I think all in all with all my claims had to be in the range of 35K

Basically the car i beat the shit out of it and bought the phrase drive it like you stole it to a new level

Oh and I think my X5M was prolly the last one they would warranty I really screwed them lmao

Endurance warranty's which they say is one of the best ones would not even warrantee my car but they would warranty a F10 M5
Attached Images

Appreciate 0