View Single Post
      01-28-2009, 09:16 AM   #1
Burt Reynolds
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2007 M Coupe

KWV3- What do I need?

I bought KWV3s used for a good deal last December. I know the hardcore track guys prefer the TCK DA, but I am sure these will be more than adequate for my planned occasional track and daily driving needs.

To hold me over while there is still snow on the ground, I plan to buy a few more parts to get the most out of my suspension. Here is what I have in mind:

1. Rogue Engineering Rear Shock Mounts- seems like cheap insurance and part of the install job anyway.

2. TCK Camber plates- Not sure which ones to get but in my last car,I found being able to adjust camber during a good alignment from a performance shop allowed them to make my car's handling even better. Not as concerned about tire wear. Any guidance on which TCK or any other brand that would work with my KWV3's would be appreciated.

Anything else?
2007 M Coupe w/NAV/Premium/Extended Leather, Clearbra, DICE, 4.10 BMW Motorsport Polished LSD, Active Autowerke Gen IV Headers, Supersprint Race Exhaust and X-Pipe, ESS Tuned DME, KWV3 Coilovers, Volk RE30, OEM Strut Tower Brace, Short Antenna, JL AMP, JL 10W7, Valentine V1.
Appreciate 0