05-31-2020, 05:52 PM   #58
GhostyM
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: plenty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTHURACAN View Post
I got it right from the dragtimes web page!

Owner of dragtimes 720s on turbo upgrades runs 3.9, his friend miguel on the same turbo setup does a 4.2. Those are the quickest 720s on dragtimes.

But wtf cares, 720s comes no where close to turbod huracan/gtrs running 2s. Different league.... big boyz. THEY ARE STREET CARS....
We are basically saying, that none of us need to spend 150k PLUS a Lamborghini Huracan to keep up with a tuned 720s.

I'd rather have a 720s be 99% as fast and perfectly reliable (wonky electronics aside but it's not that bad at all). Then pay 400k to just beat it by a car length before we both get hauled off to jail.

I bought my EVO because I love N/A, but If I wanted fast, 720s is the best bang for buck supercar right now.

Also the "big boyz" you are talking about are not daily driver friendly, unless you invested in a built trans/built motor which runs 70k for a GTR and 150k for UGR car.

Why do all that? Why not just lease a 720s, throw on a tune/downpipe/exhaust, daily it for 2 years at 5k miles per year, $3,000 a month and then return back to stock and return OR just buy a nice used one for 230k.
Appreciate 0