United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M5

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aronis View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5speed View Post
Mine goes to the same stupid song on my iphone starting with the first song it sees beginning with A every time. It is amazingly annoying.
That is an iPhone thing. It apparently is too hard for the programers at Apple to work around this. "Oh, nothing is truly random." BS. Add a play counter and go to the first song not already played until all the counters are the same number and so forth.

At least the on board music storage remembers where you left off and continues. Not so much for the iPhone.

Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aronis View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5speed View Post
Mine goes to the same stupid song on my iphone starting with the first song it sees beginning with A every time. It is amazingly annoying.
That is an iPhone thing. It apparently is too hard for the programers at Apple to work around this. "Oh, nothing is truly random." BS. Add a play counter and go to the first song not already played until all the counters are the same number and so forth.

At least the on board music storage remembers where you left off and continues. Not so much for the iPhone.

Mike
Hey maybe thats a neat idea for a work around. Put everything from the phone on the cars hard drive and shuffle the music.

I feel like doc from back to the future in this thing trying to work out all the bugs I hope my kids never have to.
Appreciate 0