jmillet
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2023 Hyundai IONIQ 6 SEL AWD

Garage List
Thumbs up I'm impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z FORE View Post
I have been using mostly Zaino products for the last 3 years. How do you like the Rejex? That is what my brother uses on his vette and he seems to like it.
My first time using Rejex sealant and I'm impressed. Assuming your paint is squeaky clean the Rejex goes on very evenly by hand with a microfiber pad and after five or ten minutes dry time it wipes off fairly easily using microfiber. After letting it cure overnight the finish is rock hard and very shiny. I can't comment on its durability yet.
It's great for light colored paints including Imola Red. For dark paint I prefer to use a wax like P21S as it gives a softer, more warm look rather than the plastic look of a sealant.
I had been using the new Meguiar's NXT Tech Wax 2.0 which is also a polymer sealant not a wax. It's also a good sealant product and doesn't streak like the first generation NXT Tech Wax.
I use the Zaino Z-2 on the 3M Scotchgard clear mask surfaces as it doesn't leave a white residue on the edges.
We've got our BMW Club Concours coming up this Sunday so the Rejex is under scrutiny.

Name:  2006 BMWCCA Concours 2.jpg
Views: 1742
Size:  148.5 KB

Appreciate 0