View Single Post
      08-06-2023, 02:14 AM   #2
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

The summer break seems long , still 3 weeks to go...

Last years' GP saw an exciting ending on this track where a SC gave some interesting pitstops. Max was leading the race but came in for fresh softs. So did RUS and LEC. HAM didn't pit for new tyres and took lead in the race, but prooved no match for Max who was flying on the softs and overtook HAM straight away, winning the race. HAM also got overtaken by RUS and LEC, ending in 4th place.

Zandvoort is very much an old school track. Basically where the track ends, the grass or gravel pit starts. Lots of lower speed corners, but also 2 large banked corners that have multiple racing lines. Quite an unique F1 circuit nowadays I think.

My prediction:
1. Max
2. NOR
3. PIA
4. PER
5. HAM

I'm leaving Ferrari out as that seems the only way to get them onto the podium according to my recent experiences....
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t
Appreciate 3