View Single Post
      04-18-2016, 11:49 PM   #1
DINMANN
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw f80m3 2015

dinmann parts for 2 series

Hey Guys,

Guess who finally became a vendor? Dinmann!

Many of you have waited for a long time and for those who dont know me I would like to take this opportunity to introduce my company.

We are a SoCal based carbon fiber company that offers a variety of HAND MADE and USA MADE aero kits and accessories. We only use OEM BMW products for our parts to guarantee fitment. We also offer some custom services that can be made to order so if you have an idea dont be afraid to share, we at Dinmann can make it happen.

I am a long time enthusiast involved in every step of the process from production to customer service so if you have any question i am just a phone or email away.

I would like to kick star being a vendor with a first come first serve introductory sale. I will offer Special discount for forum members however to make things more Interesting, I will give a special price for the first 5 members to purchase

dinmann@live.com
323-509-7651

online price:
2 series front lip 1095+shipping 1st 5 set right now is 800+shipping
2 series side skirt lips 995+shipping 1st 5 set is 750+shipping
2 series diffuser 1095+shipping 1st 5 set is 900+shipping

if any one order the full kit it well be free shipping inside USA on top of the price reduction, for outside USA, i well discount the price of what it cost me to ship it inside USA.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1