04-04-2021, 04:47 PM   #44
BrntRubber
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 991 Speedster and F90 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro* View Post
Does your car have Active Cruise control/Lane assist and heated option?? Those will all be disabled once you will go either aftermarket or OEM M Performance wheel. Hence I stayed stock, just added CF paddles and CF steering wheel trim.
How much is the CF Paddles.and trim?

Quote:
Originally Posted by r33_RGSport View Post
I can get it done.

Here are what has been made for F97 X3M, which will fit on F90 M5 too.
Sexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlinerobert View Post
I'm going to have Nexon Motors make one for me when I order my car (2021). They made one for Turbo S.

Attachment 2319763
Wow... beautiful

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwarjejeega View Post
No website but if you have Instagram they're @carbonbargain. People are weary of sharing prices because it's different for everybody and since I have a 850 and not a M5/M8, my wheel core is a bit cheaper (no M1/M2 button/module for it) everything else is the same between mine and a M8 wheel. I'm giving you this reference just incase they propose a high price in case you were to ask them for a quote. I got mine with heated/lane assist, full carbon trim, carbon paddles and buttons included with led shift light screen (big regret lol) for $1800 OTD!

If you have any questions and want to talk my Instagram is @edwarjejeega. I'm very easy to reach there. Even if you would need help with the installation process, don't do what I did and spend $350. It can easily be done at home in 30 mins as long as you have the tools.

Edit: more angles
The want is big for this

Quote:
Originally Posted by r33_RGSport View Post
PM me your VIN and I'll give you a quote.
Can you give me a steer on pricing please. No pun intended

I don't think I can resist this
Appreciate 0