ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5C

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkishM5C View Post
I finally got my steering wheel the way I wanted it to look. It took me over a month to get it right. I first ordered the steering wheel carbon fiber trim from RW Carbon, but when I got it, it was shipped from Autotecknic. The wheel trim was of poor quality and it was not cut right whatsoever. After communicating with RW, I found out that their interior carbon pieces come from other manufacturers. I ended returning the piece and of course they charged me a 15% restocking fee. I decided to go oem and found several BMW part stores that were selling the piece cheaper than the BMW store. I went with BMW Parts Hub because they have overall good ratings. It took 4 days to get the piece and when I tried to mount it to the steering wheel, the middle piece that says "M Performance" popped off. I contacted them via email because they don't have an actual live person answering phones. It took them 4 days to respond, but they sent me another carbon fiber steering wheel trim right away. The new oem trim is very nice and of good quality.
Looks awesome!