BlackjackMulligan
Most interesting Roadster
United_States
Rep
Drives: '01 Z3.0 Roady;'10 C300 Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleVik View Post
AHA! See, this is the part that I wish for, to participate. Unfortunately, it seems that some of us are not allowed to participate fully, and our ideas and input are censored because they are not shared by certain other influential members, who are not operating based on the wishes of the majority, but on their own accord.

I am not griping about the moderator(s) by the way. My issue is that seemingly certain people can ask the moderator and have posts removed that would otherwise make them look bad publicly, and thereby cover up their social missteps and their censorship of the ideas of others. I say stupid things and come across looking bad, but it gets left up there, and I take the social ribbing afterward (this is why I was made an honorary Asian at one point in a thread). I do not consider it fair when others lose their temper, say stupid and rude things, then have it covered up by a mod. I wish to carry out my social ribbing on them equally and fairly.

I actually would like to commend the moderator(s) for keeping this thread open, as boring as it may be.
I agree with a lot of what you're saying here, and thanks for keeping it constructive and not attacking anyone.

However, I read the other post from yesterday, the T shirt one that got locked, and that was just ridiculous. The person in question always seemed nice and probably is willing to talk out any issues that people have offline. There's no need to call people out by name in a fresh post.

- Joe Walsh
Appreciate 0