09-17-2020, 05:19 PM   #17
DannyA
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: C8 RS6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BwoodBMW View Post
Yes please give us some comparison pros and cons.

I know the RS6 isn't as quick as the M5, some reviews were very disappointed in the performance but do you miss the added performance in real world driving?

Does the interior feel (subjectively) as a step up or step down in quality/style to you?
Sure few bits I have picked up below:

Stock M5 to RS6 is not much different, but I did have my M5 chipped and because of that the RS6 does feel slower in real world driving.

I knew every inch of the M5 and used to throw it into corners, so far with the RS6 I don't get that confidence, but it's early doors and the rear wheel steering in the RS6 does make it corner well, I might just need to be more ballsy.

The mmi in the Audi is miles better than the M5, small things like the screens are built in flush - the M5 looks like someone has stuck an iPad to the dash aftermarket.

Rs6 exhaust sound is better imo

M5 seats are the tits, hands down the best seats.

The RS6 in comfort or eco mode is like driving a 7 series or S class.

I averaged 13mpg in the M5 but so far in the RS6 it's around 23.

On the looks I do miss driving the m5 it was such a sleeper, the RS6 rims at 22 are ridiculous and I thought it was a little over styled... Saying that as each day's passes I am starting to love the looks.

To answer your original question about the interior I think they are both very nice places to be, for me the RS6 is a bit cleaner and looks a more modern.
Appreciate 3
BwoodBMW1861.00
LSM1118.00
Wolfman64811.50