05-20-2022, 01:26 AM   #32
Padfan9
Sergeant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M8 Competition Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duff Ace View Post
I know in your original post you stated that you wanted to sell because you were starting a family. I have 3 kids and my '21 M5 Comp is my DD… and it's perfect. I've had it for 2 years and the kids are 7, 5, and 5 (yes Twins). It's A MBB color and I have numerous cars, but they one they love the most is the "Blue" car.

Your car is stunning and my vote would be to keep it and enjoy it. It will serve you well unless your wife is pregnant with quadruplets 😎
Totally get that, and I love the car, but it's a combination of things. I always want something new every 2 years, and candidly, this car is probably more powerful and faster than 99.9% of cars out there, even some super cars. I just want to change it up, but it would have to be an upgrade, which is nearly impossible to find considering an upgrade is something that's going for 100K over msrp.

'22 F92 M8 Competition Coupe - Frozen Brilliant White | 8 Speed DCT | Sakhir Orange/Black Full Leather | M Perf CF Exterior Package | M Perf. CF Exhaust | BBS FI-R 21" Wheels |
Appreciate 0