05-13-2021, 08:25 PM   #21
TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: '21 M340i xDrive, '17 Audi S3

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90Nate View Post
Yeah finishings has really been our issue, havertz could have walked around Leno but skied it.
And you are right our bench is amazing and there is no excuse. I wonder if the rumors of going after Lukaku are true. We need a prolific goal scorer. I know Haaland was on the radar but that price tag is ridiculous!
They absolutely need someone that can finish. It's pathetic watching Chelsea's forwards missing again and again. Throw someone like Ronaldo's caliber in there and that shit is hitting the back of the net pretty much EVERY time. I love the hustle of Werner but damn he can't finish if his life depended on it. Not sure if the Lukaku rumors are true but I'll be happy if they land a reliably consistent scorer.

Oh and by the way, I agree Jorginho is overrated. I just remembered who they really miss lately and that's Mateo Kovacic. The more I watch him play, the more I realize how much he has helped the midfield move forward effectively and with pace, especially lately. His passing is outstanding. It's a huge blow for Chelsea that he got injured but I hope he can return soon.
Appreciate 0