Canada
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMSport View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by e90Nate View Post
This was a huge opportunity that we have wasted! Jorghino is overrated in my mind, never moves the ball forward. I honestly wonder if we were resting players for the FA cup final.
Yes, Thomas Tuchel blamed himself for this outcome. He rested some key players, but that's not a good excuse. Chelsea is stacked with very good players and they just couldn't close this one. Here's a perfect example of where Chelsea actually struggles. Their finishing. They outshot Arsenal 19-5 and yet had zero goals to show for it. Can't blame it on Werner this time, lol. Havertz had a golden opportunity and blew it.

But yeah, to your point they were resting players such as Kante, Rudiger and Mendy. This match should've been a 0-0 draw at worst. Oh well, they still control their destiny but they need to beat Leicester City next.
Yeah finishings has really been our issue, havertz could have walked around Leno but skied it.
And you are right our bench is amazing and there is no excuse. I wonder if the rumors of going after Lukaku are true. We need a prolific goal scorer. I know Haaland was on the radar but that price tag is ridiculous!