Günther
Norfolk, Virginia, USA
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW X5 M50i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by stockli81 View Post
I just took delivery of X5 M50i Carbon Black and did the Ceramic Pro Gold which is 4 layers of the 9h plus top coat then layer on plastics wheels glass etc. charged me 1850 plus tax.... No Im kicking myself for not doing the PPF as it seems would have needed to do that first
Yes, I hear ya. You would have had to put the PPF on first, before putting the ceramics on top. Good luck.

I traded in my 2014 X3 iDrive35 that was Carbon Black Metallic for a 2021 X5 M50i in Tanzanite Blue II Metallic. I was on track to stick with the Carbon Black (I love that color!), but I'm glad that the salesman encouraged me to switch to the Tanzanite Blue. It's beautiful!
2021 X5 M50i; Tanzanite Blue II Metallic; Coffee Extended Merino Leather; Executive Package, Dynamic Handling Package, Drivers Assistance Professional Package; Parking Assistance Package; 22" M Double-spoke black 742M wheels; Bowers & Wilkins sound system; Extended Shadowline Trim; Front massaging seats; Heated Front & Rear Seats and armrests; Space -saver tire
Appreciate 0