01-21-2021, 07:41 AM   #108
Simon H
Major
Rep
Drives: M5 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by AG3074 View Post
Hi,

I’m introducing myself for the 2nd time! I previously had a 2019 M5 which was wrapped (featured on page 4 of this thread) but sold it in June 2020.

I regretted selling it quite soon and missed having an M5 in my life so started looking for a replacement and whilst searching approved used on holiday in Cyprus last September I found this 2020 M5 non-comp in BMW Park Lane, London, advertised as ‘Coming soon’ it didn’t even feature photos but the spec ticked all of my boxes, even if the colour didn’t, and the call was made from my sun lounger, I bought the car and it was delivered to my office before I returned from my holiday, and without even seeing it!!

My main requirements/must haves were Non-Comp, Carbon Ceramics, Silverstone Leather and Driving Assistant Plus, everything else was negotiable.. including the colour as I own a wrapping company.

However almost 5 months in and I’m actually liking the Alpine White and though will probably wrap it at some point, may well live with it for the summer...we’ll see?!

It was a directors car at Park Lane and has a lengthy options list.

I bought the car with 1,380 miles on, running in service complete and the remainder of a 36,000/3 year service pack.

The option list is as follows;

403 - Electric Glass Sunroof £0
ZGM - Comfort Package £1,195
7ME - M Drivers Package £2,095
ZGK - Premium Package £1,995
4WM - Dark Carbon Structure £495
2NK - Carbon Ceramic Brakes £7,495
5AT - Driving Assistant Plus £1,470
5AL - Dynamic Safety £280
6UK - Night Vision with Pedestrian Recognition £1,595
465 - Through Loading System £335
1MA - M Sport Exhaust System £1,100
4M8 - Individual Reading Lights £305
416 - Sunblinds for Rear Windows £410
319 - Universal Remote Control £195
6F1 - Bowers & Wilkins Sound £3,090
6CP - Apple Car Play Preparation £235

I have so far wrapped the roof black..really miss the carbon roof aesthetically however also really enjoy the sunroof!.. added the reflector delete, OEM black mirror caps, kidney grilles, side vents and rear badge, fitted a Genuine M Performance rear Carbon diffuser and ceramic coated the full interior.

My next plan is to do the LCi rear light retro fit and will probably get the dealer to do this as is now a retrofit option from them and as the car has to go in soon for the fuel cell recall I will combine the trip.

The car is currently on Pirelli Sottozero Winter Tyres, is used whenever possible and I’m enjoying it thoroughly again and feel I have a better car than the first time round due to the specification.
Really like that Buddy,
Great spec too. Enjoy
Appreciate 1