01-13-2020, 12:53 PM   #93
Fireblade1000
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2022 G80 M3X

Quote:
Originally Posted by AG3074 View Post
I didn't actually spec the car, my dealer sourced it for me with 10 miles on the clock.. my main requirement was the Carbon Ceramics, and that narrowed the search down to 2 in the country at the time!.. I had ceramics on my last F10 and they were absolutely astonishing so i wouldn't buy an M5 again without them (having put 3 sets of discs & pads on my first F10 i think the ceramics are worth the money let alone the increased stopping power) and I also wanted Silverstone interior which narrowed the search further to this being the only car available at that time with my main options, hence I didn't get to choose the colour.. I would have chosen Sapphire Black, i'm not actually that keen on the blue tinge in the Azurite!... but that aside as I own a wrapping company it was always going to be wrapped!

Thanks.. I'll take a look at the thread regarding the northwest meet... Thanks
Wow 3 sets of discs and pads that's going some a lot swear by ceramics, never had them so think its a case of what you have never had etc

Am with you on the Silverstone I had it on my first one and loved it, when I decided on a black comp I was trying to get Silverstone but my must have was driving assistant plus and to get both was proving difficult so settled on black interior, at least it hides the mess the kids make

Lol makes sense now to wrap if you own your own wrapping company
Appreciate 0