View Single Post
      11-09-2018, 01:11 PM   #59
Neptune7
Major
Rep
Drives: M5 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by POBA View Post
Thank you so much for the update!! I was misinformed, I will call my sales manger to clarify. Sorry for the confusion, please kindly clarify this point, are you getting both rims and winter tires set at the port, and then they ship the summer set to your dealership or ONLY winter tires mounted on the factory rims? What is the rims size for the winter set and are they squared or staggered? What is the price? I have been going through this for a while with the dealer to figure it out. I have 19 SG on order and currently in production. Your info is very helpful!! I appreciate your time and help in advance. Again, thank you!! Enjoy it in good health!!
Great questions.

I am getting both rims and winter tires in a package. They're 19" rims. So, the 20" wheels would be removed and replaced with the winter wheels (rims+tires). I was quoted $4440.

I am in the process of getting more info about the rims and tires in the winter package, and whether it's a square setup. I'll share more when I get the info.

Btw, the winter wheels are apparently not on site, so my car will be sitting at VPC for a couple of weeks while they're air-shipped from Germany. So, two more weeks of wait added to the 7 months so far
Appreciate 1
POBA272.00