View Single Post
      11-09-2018, 12:56 PM   #58
POBA
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2023 M5C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune7 View Post
Thanks for the heads up. I'll triple-check just to be sure, but I asked this very question, because I definitely want the forged wheels and summer tires as well.

The sales manager told me that the port would remove the summer rims, install the winter ones, then ship the summer rims side by side with the car. This would allow the winter wheels to be residualized, while keeping the summers. So, I would keep both the summer and winter sets. This makes sense, given that I am paying extra for the winter wheels.

UPDATE: I just triple-checked, and yes I will be getting BOTH sets of wheels - the winters will be mounted on the car, and the summers will be FedEx-ed to the dealership for me to pick up. So in essence, you're getting the summers from the factory and the winters from the port, but you get the winters on the car and the summers shipped at the same time to you at time of pick-up.
Thank you so much for the update!! I was misinformed, I will call my sales manger to clarify. Sorry for the confusion, please kindly clarify this point, are you getting both rims and winter tires set at the port, and then they ship the summer set to your dealership or ONLY winter tires mounted on the factory rims? What is the rims size for the winter set and are they squared or staggered? What is the price? I have been going through this for a while with the dealer to figure it out. I have 19 SG on order and currently in production. Your info is very helpful!! I appreciate your time and help in advance. Again, thank you!! Enjoy it in good health!!
Appreciate 0