View Single Post
      11-09-2018, 12:37 PM   #57
Neptune7
Major
Rep
Drives: M5 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by POBA View Post
Thanks for the posting. Please keep in mind that you will need to buy new summer set. You can get only summer OR winter set from the factory. They will take away your summer set, at least this is what the dealer told me because I was looking into this option. Good luck!
Thanks for the heads up. I'll triple-check just to be sure, but I asked this very question, because I definitely want the forged wheels and summer tires as well.

The sales manager told me that the port would remove the summer rims, install the winter ones, then ship the summer rims side by side with the car. This would allow the winter wheels to be residualized, while keeping the summers. So, I would keep both the summer and winter sets. This makes sense, given that I am paying extra for the winter wheels.

UPDATE: I just triple-checked, and yes I will be getting BOTH sets of wheels - the winters will be mounted on the car, and the summers will be FedEx-ed to the dealership for me to pick up. So in essence, you're getting the summers from the factory and the winters from the port, but you get the winters on the car and the summers shipped at the same time to you at time of pick-up.

Last edited by Neptune7; 11-09-2018 at 12:44 PM..
Appreciate 1
POBA272.00