Miko M
///M
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C. 2020 X3M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagamore View Post
New member. First post.
Took delivery of 2019 M5 two weeks ago. In New England, weather getting cold. Plenty of snow on the way.
My car has the 19s with standard brakes and Pirelli PZeroes.

I've had a 328 and 535d recently, both with xDrive and all-seasons, which worked fine. Need a set of winter wheels/tires because this summer rubber won't work much longer around here.

No luck at any of the nearby dealers (nothing in stock and can't afford to wait 6-8 weeks). Spoke to Tire Rack. Since they haven't had a chance to measure the car themselves, the website indicates that they don't have anything that fits. However, I found that BBS CI-R 19s should work, and they have those. Might not be the best looking rims, but not bad and run about $650 per wheel. They are 19x10 and I plan to run them on all four corners.

Picked up 275/40/19 Blizzak LM-32 for about $300 per tire. So... about $4k for the entire setup, wheels, tires, sensors to be delivered to me.

My only lingering concern is that TireRack won't guarantee that these fit because they can't stand behind wheels for a car they haven't directly measured. BBS says they're fine, and the sizing seems to be within 1% or so of the stock setup (since front rims are 0.5" wider than stock, rears 0.5" narrower).

Offset on these wheels is 25, while stock 19s are 26/28.

Given all of this... anyone have feedback for me, positive or negative? They aren't expected to ship until next week, so if I'm making a mistake, now is the time to pull the plug.

Thanks!
Congrats on the car!!!
You need to post some pictures

BTW the width of the rims won't effect rolling diameter for the AWD
You should be fine with your set up.