United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i MT

Garage List
2002 E46 325i  [0.00]
2012 E70 35i  [0.00]
Arrow Norcal E90 plays HOST to Socal E90

http://www.e90post.com/forums/calend...y=2006-6-3&c=1

Where are you Norcal guys/gals at??? Some of the Socal crew is coming up to our neck of the woods next month!!!
Included in this Socal caravan is our very own Quadfather himself!! :rocks: Spring is in the air!!

Date:
June 3rd

Time:
9am

3310 Powell Street, Emeryville. Treasure Island is NOT an option do to last minute planning of this event. This Emeryville location has nice big open areas with grills. It also offers a great view of the Bay and a pretty large parking lot!

THE ONLY HITCH IS WE CANNOT RESERVE ANYTHING, IT'S ON A FIRST COME BASIS.

This means that we will have to arrive EARLY (9am) if we want to park together in the lot and eat together because we cannot cook all the food on just one grill, we need at least reserve 2 grills.

Plan:
Chill out with a E90post BBQ!!! Nothing fancy, no drives planned, just relax with friends and enjoy the sunshine and BBQ!!

Activities:
Anyone have a few Nerf Footballs or something to throw around? Baseball gloves? Board Games? This area is also great for flying kites!

Be Preppared:
Plan to spend the day at this event. Count on limited running water, limited restrooms and a warm to hot day in the sun.

If you have foldable chairs, sun unbrellas and the like, bring them and whatever else you'll need to get to stay comfy.

Details:
We need the Norcal people to confirm what they are bringing to the event and make sure it's enough for the whole group. Norcal members who didn't list what they are bringing, please PM me for a list of items we still need. We need those members who have not confirmed attendance, and those members who have not sined up yet to do so before May 27th.

What We Still Need:
- More Coolers
- Limes & Salt

Keep in mind that we need to have enough food and supplies for all attending. I need ALOT of help for my fellow Norcal crew. Anyone with suggestions or better ideas, post it!!

I MUST add that if you (Norcal) put your name down, I expect a true effort to attend. Of course if something serious comes up, no problem, I understand. The last couple of Norcal meets have been...small to say the least. So please, come out and help show the Socal group a great time here in our neck of the woods!!

1. Danny (HRC) Bratwurst!!
2. J (18LLC) Sodas, Garbage Bags, Ketchup, Mustard, Washing Water & a Football!!
3. Rob (shragon) Charcoal & Lighter Fluid!!
4. Steve (hsiaochinsan) Pearl Tea, Egg Rolls or Fried Chicken!!
5. Ivan (Iczz) Hand Soap & Small Cooler!!
6. Tim (dejav0o) Saran Wrap, Paper Towels & Hot Dog Buns!! (Maybe Chicken)
7. Leslie (1001) Paperplates, Napkins, Forks, Cups, Drinks and Brownies!!
8. Marcus (macknificent)
9. Kel (KT157) Ice, Cheese, Ketchup, Small Cooler, Pineapple Juice and Coke!!
10. Ben (hkj)
11. Elaine (LWL) Salad & Dressing!!
12. Kenny (BMWE90) Ribs!!
13. Marten (Skillzaw) Grill Tools, Foil, Snacks & 1 Cooler w/Ice!!
14. (Bingstarr) Hennessy!!
15. Dylan (xcalibr) Hamburger Patties & Buns!!
16. Jimmy (Pretender) Chips & Salsa!!
17. Longtran (Quadfather) Korean BBQ!!
18. Mac (Mava330)
19. Michael (ksfrogman) Snacks!!
20. Kevin (NaTuReBOY) Case of Corona & Heineken!!
21. James (jbjwc)
Attached Images

Arctic/Blk Leather/Alum.Trim/MT/ZSP/Sunshades/Blk Lines/M3 Illuminated Knob/Alcantara Performance Wheel/M-E-Brake Handle/Euro Fog Switch/Koni Yellows/H&R Sport Springs/19" VMR V718's w/PS2 Tires/M-Tech Body Kit/Carbon Fiber Spoiler/Bimmian Interior Bulbs/OEM Eye Glass Tray/SSK/Alcantara Boot/Split Armrest/OEM Dual Rear Power Outlets/Rear Ashtray Delete/OEM Alum. Pedals/Osram 6000K/Brex Rings/LED Side Markers/BMS Power Box

Last edited by HRC; 06-01-2006 at 12:56 PM..
Appreciate 0