View Single Post
      08-18-2010, 10:33 AM   #2
mfanatic325
///M-fanatic
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: '01 911 Turbo

My car shop can do it. They're BMW and Mercedes certified maintenance shop, but not a factory "indy" shop by any means. However, I've been going to them for servicing my '04 325Ci, '91 MR2 Turbo, and now the '07 Z4MC. As well as my family's cars as well. I've also had them help me with tons of aftermarket installs and fixes too (mostly for the MR2, as I've tracked that car quite a few times in the past two years or so). They charge really low labor rates for me and my buddies that need stuff done. They can do a lot of things, from engine rebuilds to transmission rebuilds (next door shop), some body work (contracted bodywork guys), basic maintenance items such as oil & filter changes, fault code readouts, tire mounting/balancing, some batteries, etc.
They have shop discounts for tires and even OEM equipment items. Otherwise, you could go aftermarket, in which case it's even cheaper. It all depends on the item at hand, and what car you're servicing.
I usually go in there to borrow their lifts and tools, etc. =P
The shop is called JK Auto & Repair. It's located in Campbell if you're interested.

Last edited by mfanatic325; 08-18-2010 at 10:40 AM..
Appreciate 0