07-30-2018, 03:53 AM   #1
b16jsy
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F31 330d M Sport Plus Auto

Just Had my F31 330d Remapped...

Hi all,

So I had my car remapped on Saturday, after a lot of research I decided to go to Big Fish Tuning in Stokesley (I live in County Durham, so not too far from my place).

They seem to get consistent good reviews across the board, and the fact that my mate got his 640d mapped by them a year or so ago helped make my mind up.

The whole process took around four hours, they take an awful lot of care over your car and spend the time to get it right, no rushing involved and they explain everything to you in a logical manner.

So my F31 330d should be 258bhp standard, a lot of people on this forum have the opinion this engine I usually a bit higher than that figure in standard form, the ‘before’ figure on the dyno seems to back this up, mine made 269.6 bhp and 568 Nm Torque.

The ‘after’ figures ended up being 325.6 bhp and 641 Nm Torque - I don’t claim to be an expert but the graph looks like a smooth strong progression.

I’m also aware some people are of the impression that the standard turbo etc will only ever get to around 320bhp including dpf delete etc – so that figure might be took with a pinch of salt! However, ignoring the figures the car is much better to drive and pulls much stronger and harder and is a definite noticeable improvement over stock, so all in all a definite worthy upgrade.

If anyone is in the North East area I would definitely recommend Big Fish Tuning, I couldn’t fault them at all.

Cheers
Joe

Appreciate 6
Lorcan3610.00
Joshd6354.00
Soul_Glo13378.00
muffking225.00