View Single Post
      11-10-2013, 09:45 PM   #3
lmcq784
Excited F34 owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 F34 (328iX GT M-Sport)

Yeah, my car was at the dealership 2 Fridays ago… but I couldn't take her home till I get my Subaru sold. The dealership hosted a "Novemberfest" the day after the car arrived, and I got to see my car in the lot waiting for me.

Fumbled through a couple of different Craigslist buyers… one didn't want to pay tax, the other changed his mind. Finally found a good buyer, and got everything together ASAP, and got it sold. My dealership did a courtesy trade, so I saved a little on tax.

The red interior with the grey exterior is real nice. There was some debate as to whether the hex-aluminum interior trim would be nicer than the dark walnut burl. a few people told me I should go aluminum… but I stuck to my guns about the dark walnut, and I LOVE it. I could not be happier with how the car's aesthetics turned out. I'll eventually (if I have time), get some interior shots… but it basically looks exactly as I expected from the "build you own" pictures.

I got the blue M-Sport brakes on there too… I thought the stock brakes on the 328i was a little lacking during the test drive… The stock 335i's would've been fine tho.
Appreciate 0