View Single Post
      02-07-2022, 01:07 PM   #56
will0621
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 21 M5c, 20 X3MC, 20 X5 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarEnthusiast29 View Post
I don't understand the arguments here. The M5CS is clearly a faster car than the M5. The rolling race tells the story. Someone posted another video on this thread and the CS clearly pulls hard on the M5C there too. It makes sense considering it's lighter and definitely probably has more than 10hp over the M5C. Another thing I find hilarious is people keep saying it's not worth the price tag. Name one car for 145k if you paid sticker that's a better performing car. The M5C is a great car, it has more luxury than a CS and for the price tag is insane. But unless you thoroughly drive the CS you won't understand why it's a better performance car. It's like my SVJ vs an aventador S, on paper you would think no way it's worth it. Go drive both and it feels like a completely different car and then you would understand why the SVJ is special. The CS is special. And for what the CS brings to the table, the mark up above the C isn't a lot at all. My two cents.
the cs is definitely worth msrp. Is it worth 75-100k over msrp which is what dealers and private sellers are asking? I would say no way, but in this market some people are paying crazy prices for everything.

Also yes the cs is faster but that doesn’t explain how the M8 blows past the M5c from a roll when they have the same exact engine, tune, and weight is within 1% of each other.

The m5c lci traps anywhere from 127-130mph while the CS traps a couple mph higher. The video makes it seems like it’s nowhere near the CS which just isn’t the case in most real world objective tests.
Appreciate 0