Canada
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljb View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by esquire View Post
Excellent info. Lot of questions here.

No exhaust included ? Nothing about CCB's being mandatory or optional ?

Do you know if July is the First dates that they will begin production on the competition package?

Can you give us any info on how your dealer learned of this information? And separately, how your dealer was able to contact BMW to place this order?
Australian cars come with a high spec due to our extremely high tax. BMW like to throw in a few goodies to sweeten deals;

The exhaust I can't comment on to much as a global production car, sports exhaust will be standard here in Australia. Although, The comp pack will be tuned like the M3 LCI 2. More cracks and pops on the over run etc.
You won't be seeing a full titanium system if that's among the dream list.

I didn't get any information on the CCB as much as I tried, given what I've been told is included for 20k I would expect that in the package to be mandatory. I count 12k of options included, leaving 8k for a CCB to be in there too.

July is the first builds for Australia, which more then likely indicates globally.

My dealership is owned and run by BMW themselves. It's what BMW call a factory dealership. This dealership is the second largest BMW funded investment outside BMW Welt.
The dealer principal called Munich In front of me while placing the order.
Just called my dealership and told them push me to July production!!!!

Past:
2019 M5 Comp
2015 M4
Appreciate 0