brava09
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: M4C xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeytyme View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpdriver17 View Post
I feel the same way, no one ever tires to race me in the M5 for some reason. In our M340i, almost every time I take it out someone tries to race me. That car is surprisingly quick though. Runs a 12 flat 1/4 mile. Haven't lost yet.
Weird how that works thought right!

Funny thing is, since I have posted this I have had a number of challengers.

Yesterday I was driving down the toll road and came up on a brand new all whited out car. (even wheels were chrome and white) It also looked like big supgra from behind. Then I got up next to it and it a Ferrari 812 Superfast, it was pretty trick looking! I pulled up next to him, dropped a gear and ripped it for just a second and backed off. I let him catch up at which point he floored it. We didn't have much room before oncoming cars but we did about 80 to 120.. And I had pulled almost 2 cars on him already and had to hit the brakes. He wouldn't even look at me. I was going to give him the thumbs up.. lol

The guy still had the paper plates on the car and I honestly felt bad. He just spent 400k or more after tax and CA markup for this sick ass Ferrari and his first race he gets smoked by a family sedan.. lol
What if the F was in 'breaking-in' and couldnt push it past 5k rpm
11 Audi RS5 Misano Red--sold
08 E92 M3 Jerez Black 6MT--sold
08 E92 335i 6MT traded in for M3
Appreciate 0