Abdul
Captain
Rep
Drives: E39 M5/E92 M3/E60 M5/F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneM3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdul View Post
Happy to report to everyone here that I received a batch of lights today. All past orders are going out today and tomorrow. And my next shipment is coming on Friday. No more delays in shipping! I'll be able to ship these lights out within 48 hours after receiving the order.
I am not a complainer and I normally would never bring this up in a public forum but I placed my order for these lights from Abdul on October 27th and expected them to take a few weeks. I was happy to receive a shipment order confirmation on November 8th saying that the lights would be delivered by November 10th. It is now November 23rd and the tracking number that I was given has not even been picked up yet. I have contacted Abdul multiple times (through info@mpowermotorsports.org) and have not received any response. This is terrible customer service and if I do not hear back shortly I will contact my credit card company about a charge-back - something I have never done before for any transaction - and take my business somewhere else.
Just called you. Trying to figure this out now. Weird.
Appreciate 1
Egrunt553.00