View Single Post
      09-09-2021, 08:36 PM   #33
evanescent03
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '24 M3 CS; '22 GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahn360Photo View Post
Having a sedan be seriously compared to one of the fastest sports cars in production is an honor by itself

Great job bmw!

*not to mentioned tuned m5's rip apart those porsches but that's not fair tuned to stock

Solid performance and it held it ground!
I liked your comment until you compared tuned to stock. Then I un-liked it. Thought you should know haha.

M5CS is great for novelty with the back seats and wicked speeds. I sold my M6GC CP bc the only time it was really fun was when I was going way over the speed limit and climbing fast. That was impressive.

The Turbo (I drove a 991 at PECLA) is a lot of fun on track, and likely more fun bc of size advantage. Probably also relatively boring day to day if following local speed limit laws.

If you want a race car that seats 4 (more comfortably) but don't really ever want to go to the track, the M5CS would be awesome. If you want a car that can haul the kids to school but also absolutely rip on track, the 992Turbo is the better option.

Or… if you like one more than the other, get that 96% of car selection is preference.

Appreciate 0