View Single Post
      04-05-2022, 09:59 AM   #3
micvite
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2009 mazda RX8

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGS View Post
After a wait of 8 months and 5 days from order to delivery, I finally picked up my 2022 M5C on Saturday, March 19th. Then came the most painful wait (seeing her every day but not being able to drive her!) as she sat in the garage for 10 days waiting for the paint protection appointment on 3/29. I picked her up last evening and the results are fantastic, although the pictures do not do it justice. I had xPel PPF applied to the front bumper and hood, and then IGL Kenso ceramic coating applied to the car, wheels and calipers. They even coated the plastic wheel well liners!

Included in the installation cost is a post-installation maintenance wash two weeks after pick-up where they check to make sure there are no issues with the PPF or ceramic coating, and touch up any issues if needed. They also do annual ceramic coating reload washes for the 4 year coating warranty period. Overall I could not be happier with my decision to use CarTech in Basking Ridge, NJ. The installer Jonny is meticulous and is a master at his craft. Feel free to PM me if your interested in using them and have questions or would like more details.
What did they do for the 4 crests on the edge of the front of the hood?
Appreciate 0