Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreyATC View Post
I only spend 30-40 min max when on the road trip
No Tesla owners would be wasting time to top it off to 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreyATC View Post
If i take few trips a year and spend few hours to charge, that's fine.
You spend 5-7min per week = 5 hours a year no matter what
Oh man, you are comical. So, for us 5 hours per year is a big deal, for you few hours to charge is fine.

In conformity with tesla Canada ( https://www.tesla.com/en_CA/models-charging#/onthego ) on Supercharge mode you get around 270 km. (Lots of advertising too). And that one in the perfect temperature.
For me, I fill in 5 minutes and drive 800 km.
For you, you Supercharge (not normal charge for the cells) of 30 minutes gives you 270 km. At minus 30C the situation is changing bad for you and if you are stuck in a storm with others, you might die in that fancy appliance with wheels. Keep in mind, my engine is hot anyway, you are using power to heat.

You are continuing to annoy us with your time spent in the house while you are charging. So, you are charging the vehicle at home only? It is a town vehicle only? Because the situation changes outside: You stay in line to charge (is already happening in my town, and I saw them in an underground parking waiting to charge). If it is a city vehicle only why you bought a 5 seater with a trunk?

Please read Car and Driver (I think Nov issue), there is already an article of one of the editors about other people hunting the charging station he was using with a test car.

Your logic is selective in a very biased way. Not reality, just what you want to hear.

Tesla doesn't want everybody out of fossils. Tesla wants money. That's it.

Let me tell you just one very important thing: your car is not healthy! You are not using wireless phones at home, but you are sitting at least one hour a day on top of a chemical battery and bombarded by EMF. Go and do some tests of tissue and bone density and redo them 10 years later. Do not believe me; believe your government and Elon, they really care about you (and your money).
Appreciate 0