///MD
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 F90

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWDriverX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverik259 View Post
The fact that you think $4k is pinching pennies is pretty snobbish friend. Yes I didn't realize the rear section of the GThaus was only $2500 (don't see $2k) but all those other items are over $4k combine that I've seen and the cost isn't so much the issue but the fact that this is a lease so I'm trying for simple. But thanks for you opinion on my monetary situation. And for the record that figure was in jest. You listed a bunch of items so I tossed out an aggressive figure.
If you say so, I mean you threw out a number more than 2x what i paid so i felt like you needed some edamucation on the matter. Don't get butthurt about the words, be butthurt about the fact that you are completely wrong, then do some research. Things go on sale from time to time so wait or email a vendor and negotiate. Also don't forget there is some resale value here, when I'm done with this car for instance I sell the ER's for say $350, the x-pipe for $350, and the rear section for $1400 for a refund of $2100 giving me a spent total of a whopping $1,100 over 3 years which is like one car payment. If $1100 over 3 years is a snobbish number for you i don't think you're in the right vehicle, dude
Guys please kindly refrain
You're hijacking my thread!
With that said, have learned a lot from y'alls' sparring
Appreciate 0