View Single Post
      12-16-2021, 08:11 AM   #13
TEGRITY
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2022 F90 M5C

Garage List
Rinse less wash is a very good and fast option. I was not for it until I did ceramic coating on my wife's X1 when my detailing guy asked me try it out. I now use it even on my M4, which has just hard wax applied on the exterior. I use a local Australian brand, NXTZEN's products - nxtzen.com

Pros:
- Obviously, no rinsing. You just wipe of using a good microfibre or drying towel
- Saves a lot of time
- Avoids hairline scratches and watermarks
- finishing off with a product similar to Ceramic express pro enhances the ceramic coating applied and protects the base ceramic coating as well.
- if you give a damn about the environment, this is a soap & chemical free cleaner
- the car is more repellent to dirt, so less frequent cleaning as you are technically finishing off the clean with a temporary ceramic coating on top of your ceramic coating.
- The same cleaner can be used for your wheels as well and just a get a Swissvax or similar wheel brush to clean the inner sides.

Cons:
- tough grimes and dirt won't go as this is a mild soap free cleaner. You will need a super cleaner for occasional use to get those tough grimes out and works like a magic.

With the interiors, I go all in. Swissvax everything as I want to keep the interior pristine and preserve the interior is brand new condition as long as I can.

I have clocked my cleaning times: exterior 20-25 mins and interior 45 mins due to my OCD issues.

Hope this helps!
Appreciate 2