A.dot
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '21 M5C; '21 X7M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jocko78 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswiff View Post
My only issue with the ego is the battery. I've had it two years and already have had to replace the battery with warranty when the turbo would only last for about a minute and drain the battery completely.

The new one just doesn't last as long as the original did when new. I used to be able to dry two cars with a combination of high and turbo and now I can barely make it through one.

Not sure what the issue is and while their warranty was easy, still an inconvenience.
Same here, I have had a few fail. We have a bunch of their stuff, works great but those batteries....eeek.
Good info on this thread! Never thought about the leaf blower idea — just placed an order for an Ego via Amazon Black Friday. Thank you!

I picked up a Sun Joe power washer via Amazon Black Friday last year as well… good timing for me to stumble upon this thread. Just ordered the foam cannon setup from CG based on the tips here.

I have yet to ever wash my cars in under an hour… not sure if it's my OCD or just super old-school wash methods. I have a Matte Wrap on my F90, so I'm sure this leaf blower idea will shave tons of time off my process.

This'll be my first attempt at a "touch less" wash as I've always been accustomed to putting in the hand time.

Keep the tips coming gents! Much appreciated.

'17 F85 X5M | AW | IMOLA | EISENMANN | IND | OEM M-PERFORMANCE -- (SOLD)
'13 F10 M5 | SG | SAKHIR | AKRA | HRE | IND | RKP | OEM M-PERFORMANCE -- (SOLD)
'05 E46 M3 | CB | CINNAMON | EISENMANN | IND | OEM CSL GOODIES -- (SOLD)
Appreciate 0